Although many of us Filipinos blush with embarrassment when we’re asked questions about sex and reproduction, here at Do It Right!, we don’t. This is a special place made to help you explore these topics in private. Go ahead!
This website is an initiative of the Do It Right! Coalition in line with the Do It Right! campaign’s aim of urging Filipinos to show their support openly for Family Planning and Reproductive Health.
The Do It Right! Coalition is composed of the following member organizations:
- DKT Philippines
- The Family Planning Organization of the Philippines (FPOP)
- The Forum for Family Planning and Development
- The Philippine Legislators’ Committee on Population and Development (PLCPD)
- The Philippine Society for Responsible Parenthood (PSRP)
- LoveYourself Inc.
- RTI International
- SheDecides Philippines
- The Integrated Midwives Association of the Philippines (IMAP)
- Private Practicing Midwives Association of the Philippines (PPMAP)
- Midwives Foundation of the Philippines (MFPI)
- Philippine League of Government and Private Midwives (PLGPM)